Transformers MDLX Optimus Prime (Threezero)
MDLX is a new series of articulated figures capturing the spirit of threezero’s renown DLX series at a smaller scale with a similar high range of articulation and great durability resulting in a groundbreaking affordable price.
The Transformers MDLX line of figures are based on the original 1980s The Transformers cartoon and toy line, as redesigned by threezero Art Director Kelvin Sau. The iconic designs have been remixed to incorporate threezero’s hyper-detailed mechanical aesthetic, offering a familiar and exciting new presentation. Transformers MDLX figures feature threezero’s unique die-cast zinc alloy and engineer-grade plastic frame system, which retains the tactile playability and durability of the figure. Each figure is finished off with the detailed craftsmanship and weathered paint application that threezero is known for, bringing beloved Transformers characters to a new format for all to enjoy.
Transformers – MDLX Optimus Prime is approximately 7” (178 mm) tall, with approximately 48 points of articulation and a die-cast metal frame. Accessories include Ion Blaster, Energon Axe, Autobot Matrix of Leadership, and six pairs of interchangeable hands.
- Officially Licensed by Hasbro
- Approximately 7” (178 mm) tall
- ~48 Points of Articulation
- Zinc alloy and metal Parts
- One (1) Ion Blaster
- One (1) Energon Axe
- One (1) Autobot Matrix of Leadership
- Five (6) pairs of interchangeable hands: Two (2) pairs of posed hand, one (1) pair of fists, one (1) pair for holding the axe, one (1) pair for holding the blaster, and one (1) pair for holding the Creation Matrix.
Materials: ABS, POM, PVC, Zinc Alloy, and metal parts
Packaging size: ~ (W140 x H240 x D90) mm (0.8 kg)